Symone French at the Red & the Revelers’ Single Release show at Cedar Street Social Club
Click Here for more photos of Symone French & the Trouille Troupe from the above event.
Click Here for Previous Covers
- Sharon Kay Moore – Music That Soothes The Soul by Johnny Cole
- Mississippi Blues Trail Series: Jackson County Blues – Moss Point, Pascagoula & Ocean Springs by Johnny Cole
- An All-Star Night in Mobile Featuring Red Padilla & Friends” by Johnny Cole
- Blue Mother Tupelo – The Work of Our Hearts by Brenda Germany
- The Southland Music Line Returns to Austin for South By Southwest 2019 by Johnny Cole
- Mississippi Blues Trail Series: 100 Men D.B.A. Hall – Bay St. Louis by Brenda Germany
- Josh Ritter at The University of South Alabama: Laidlaw Performing Arts Center by Johnny Cole
- Edward David Anderson Opens For Los Lobos at “The Vinyl” by Brenda Germany
- Gal Holiday & The Honky Tonk Revue with Jimbo Mathus – A Honky Tonk Double Play by Brenda Germany
- 40 Years of Year End Charts: 1979-2018 by Johnny Cole
- Mississippi-Born Jimbo Mathus – Original & Diverse by Brenda Germany
- The Southland Music Line 2018 – A Year in Review
- Abe Partridge: 2018 Music Artist of the Year
- Luther Dickinson’s Third Annual Tribute to Walter Anderson’s “Seven Climates” by Brenda Germany
- Bogalusa Blues & Heritage Festival 2018 by Johnny Cole & Brenda Germany
- The 2018 Mississippi Songwriters Festival by Johnny Cole
- Sugarcane Jane: “Southern State of Mind” – Brand New Album Takes the Spotlight by Johnny Cole
Spotlight Music of the Month
“Western Stars” by Bruce Springsteen
Release Date: June 14
An instant classic and one of The Line’s favorite albums of 2019.
The album features the songs
“Hello Sunshine” and “There Goes My Miracle”
Click Here to Purchase
Recent Spotlighted Music
“Southern State of Mind” by Sugarcane Jane
Click Here for Spotlight Music of the Month Archives.
This month’s Music Fan of the Month is “Annie”. She can regularly be found enjoying music at The Listening Room of Mobile. A painting of Annie hangs proudly on the venue’s Wall of Fame. Speaking for many, it’s always a joy getting to see one of the most famous dogs on the Gulf Coast.
Click Here for Music Fan of the Month Archives